This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, July 17, 2012

YO

Well my friends - food shopping is done and it's still cloudy with a slight hint of clearing.  The WiFi at the campground has gone down the tubes - can't even access it!!!  Soooooo we went up the street to the local Library here in Hubbard NS.  Melissa donated one of her books to the library so now they are our best friends!!!!  We are hooked into their WiFi and wow is it ever fast a steady!!!

It the skies brighten a tad when done here, we may go over to "our park" and sit a bit and do our usual cat nap - watch the boats and watch the ocean - we are very easy to please.


We may have to join this library if we can, as they also have movies you can check out!!!
Free movies - free is GOOD!!!!!!!!  :>)  The pass we got today was only good for the day and it may get over bearing if we come here every day for our WiFi fix and the WiFi in the campground really sucks - hardly ever works!!!!  But--------if we belong to the library, 


Well time to start a new book on my kindle - we love these things - we both have about 50 or so books on them and no bulky books to lug around - plus I can get WiFi on it as well!!!!

Take care my friends.

JR     :>)