This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, July 6, 2012

Email problems

Yo my friends,

Well, for some reason our MSN email account has been BLOCKED and of course you can't contact these people via email or phone - "they" being part of MSN just do stupid things and hide!!!

Sooooooo DO NOT USE MY meesarj@msn.com email as I CANNOT ACCESS IT.


The only way to contact me via email is at:

rvpainter@gmail.com

Maybe it's because we are in Canada - however MSN makes it impossible to find out so I will be abandoning the Hot Mail account.

Today is a cloudy day with some light drizzle in the air so we shall do our jobs - writing and painting - although due to not a lot of space in the RV, it is hard to paint so I shall do some sketching.  The long range forecast shows some clearing come late Saturday - the following 7 days look partly sunny to sunny so that is good news.

Saturday morning early 8am we will go to the Farmers Market again and then we will go out for breakfast at a little place up the road called Trellis - they serve breakfast-lunch-dinner and it looks like "our kind of place."  They also have free WiFi.
The farmer's market is just fun to go to and walk around and look at all the stuff for sale - we may pick up some fresh strawberries again as well as some other fruits.  They also have live music - foot tapping "hillbillie" type - LOVE IT!!!

So - where ever you are - what ever you are doing - enjoy life and if someone serves you lemons - do as we do - make lemonade and enjoy the day!

JR    :>)