This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, July 22, 2012

Two paintings started

Yo buddies,

We are in the Library parking lot using their WiFi!!!!

I started 2 paintings this morning by throwing in ( and I do mean THROWN in very casual like ) the sky - it's a beginning:  Both of them landscapes - fishermen shacks.



I will work on these if we get some showery days next week - other wise they will wait until we arrive in Old Quebec for our 3 week stay as we need to finish up our tour of our favorite places in Nova Scotia during next week.
Melissa is having the same problem with her writing as I with my painting - the weather has been sooooooo great that we find it hard not to be in VACATION mode!!!

We rationalize this by saying "we have earned and deserve this rest!!!"

Once done here we'll drive across the street to "our park" do our usual sittin' and restin' and then listen to the concert as we did last Sunday.

Enjoy the day my friends.

JR   8>)