This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Off on a journey

Yo my friends,

Well today we are off on another journey to see the coast line of Nova Scotia.  We are going to Lunenburg which we are told is a very beautiful area.

We'll be here a week tomorrow and one thing we are finding is that time goes by very quickly - there is so much to do every day that before you know it a week has past.  We have stayed around the RV for the past two days and I've worked on some paintings and Melissa on her sequel to The Christmas Village as well as some other writing projects she is working on.  Soooooo it's time to venture out again and see the sights!

Our neighbors Steve & Debbie will be leaving on Thursday or Friday and we hate to see them go as we have struck up a nice friendship - very nice folks.  They may be in Florida in February for a vacation when we are down there so we hope we can hook up again.

Well I will try and report later today on our venture to Lunenburg - along with some photos.

As my painter friend Dale says:

"Work the day and let the day work you!"

JR     :>)