This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, July 13, 2012

FRIDAY 7/13

Good morning my friends,

Well the long range forecast is for a few days of possible showers - with today perhaps the last day of predicted sun and blue skies.  So we most likely will head off along the sea coast and try to find some small villages where the side roads end at the ocean.

I found one on line last night - Sand Dollar Beach.  This is a long expanse of beach when at low tide you can walk along and find sand dollars.  When we lived at York Beach Maine, we use to find sand dollars all the time.  We'll pack a lunch and enjoy the day.

Tomorrow is the farmers market here in our community of Hubbards so we most likely will go to that in the morning - fun to just walk around and look - they have live "toe tapping music" that is easy to listen to!!!!

Well, after our journey of today I will report on our findings in our search for tiny villages along the coast of Nova Scotia.

Until then, enjoy the day and get ready for the weekend.

JR     :>)