This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, July 21, 2012

It's the weekend!

Yo my friends,

Well, here it is Saturday!!!  We are going on a journey to Liverpool NS which is about 1 hour+ south of us here in Hubbards.  Another quaint fishing village and I hope some more photos for future paintings.  Yes - I know - I've got to start painting - !!!!!!!!!

We spent quite a while at "our park" yesterday after we got our emailing done at our library. - glad we found both of these places!

If you want to get out of the heat, Nova Scotia is the place to go.  Although the locals seem to think 75 degrees is HOT!!!!  When it gets up to 75 - 78 they walk around saying HOT EH!!!!!!

The nights and mornings are in the very low 60's - !!!!!!

Well we were going to go out for a breakfast this morning but last night we split a nice pizza and I'm still full this morning!!!  So I be thinking we'll skip the breakfast and perhaps just get a muffin at the farmers market on our way out of town!

Back at Ya later.


JR     :>)