This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Lunenburg Nova Scotia

Yo my friends,

Well, we just got back from our journey to Lunenburg and areas therein.  Great drive - about .45 minutes along the ocean.

Some pictures of the area.

This is a town before you get into Lunenburg which is called Mahone - very small town quite charming.  Couple of big churches there and most of the churches we have seen in Nova Scotia are Anglican. 






Mahone Harbor


This is the water front of Lunenburg - they love very colorful buildings in this town!!!









Of course - always a splash of color!  :>)




This is the Bluenose II  -  a replica of Bluenose which is a very famous sailing ship - but I'll let you Google BLUENOSE sailing ship to learn of its history.  Very famous here in Nova Scotia and eventually sunk so now the replica is being constructed in Lunenburg.



This is the 2nd oldest Anglican church in Canada - it burnt down in 2001 and rebuilt --completed in
2005 
 

On the way home we stopped at a great bakery in Mahone for some treats and went grocery shopping on the way home. 

Remember - keep the sun at your back - smile and say Hello to folks - you'll put a smile on their face and in turn on your face. 

JR    :>)