This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, July 15, 2012

The day cleared!!!


Well, the day started out very cloudy and cool but by noon time the sky was blue and the sun was out!!!!  WOO - HOO.

We went over to "OUR PARK" on the water front across the bay from us - sat - napped - watched sail boats - watched the ocean - sat - napped - you get the drift!!!!!
About 3pm a local Hubbards group came and gave a concert until 5pm.  Played some Irish & Scottish jigs, some Billie Joel - Eric Clapton and Elton John - it was GREAT and free!!!!!

On our way back from our journey Saturday, I noticed some boats and we stopped and I got a few photos.  I call this "Follow the leader!!"


On Saturday we went to the farmers market - it is indoors in an old barn and is a really good market - some photos.

JR checking out some pastries!!!


Live toe tapping music


JR eating a chocolate filled croissant!


They also have some nice home made breads and pies and of course farm fresh veggies and fruits but when all these pastries are around who can think of veggies and fruit!!!!!  :>)

Well - WiFi is still running slow even with most of the "weekenders" gone so I will sign off till tomorrow.

JR   :>)