This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, July 2, 2012

CANADA DAY Post #2

Yo again,

Some more photos of the Canada Day celebration.

This was the 3rd group - local fellows from Hubbard.


I've got to get one one of these hats!!!!!!


This was the 4th group



The fellow in the red shirt is a famous Canadian Blues guitar player who came last night and will be giving a concert down in Halifax next week - THAT GUY COULD MAKE THAT GUITAR SING!!!!!!

One thing interesting about this location - Hubbards Beach Nova Scotia, it stays light out until about 10:15 - 10:30pm!!!!  They could not start the fireworks until 10:30 last nite as it was just too light!!
My neighbor Steve and I think (KNOW) that it is because we are almost surrounded by ocean and the lightness of the water reflects upwards and creates light!!!!!
We are both very learned individuals - our spouses think we are crazy - but ALAS - we are RIGHT!!!



I started another painting this morning - but thunder showers moved in and have since left - but the rain continues - so I will finish this another day.
This is 24 x 18 on linen paper using palette knife and a big brush.





Enjoy the day my friends and remember what they say --------you don't know what they say!!
Well I was hoping you did as I do not even have a clue - I don't even know who THEY are!!!!!!!!!

JR     :>)