This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, July 8, 2012

Provincial Park Beach

Yo my friends,

Well, we got to the beach about 10am and stayed until 2pm - what a great day - blue skies, sunshine and a nice breeze!  This will be our beach of choice for the remainder of our stay in Nova Scotia!!  What else could anyone want - well maybe a trust fund and a home on a Caribbean Island!!!!

Some photos:

View from my beach chair



View to my right



Sand dunes - grasses and trees behind me



Not a cloud in the sky - it was a great day at the beach!!!

I think some of you can remember the ocean scenes from Acadia and the road was always about 20 feet or so ABOVE the ocean.  Here on the south shore of Nova Scotia the roads are pretty much right at seal level - perhaps one foot above!  Leads me to think there must be a lot of coastal flooding during storms with high tides/seas

Well upon arrival home - most of the "extra" campers were gone - yet a few new ones have arrived - most likely for just one or two nights - it should be quiet here again until next Friday when they start rolling in for the weekend.  This is what I would call a "CAMPGROUND."  There is a difference between a campground and an RV Resort.  I'll cover that in more detail when I give

 DICK'S LAST RESORT

review of this place and it will be easy to see the difference.

Well time for a nap I guess - all that sitting at the beach wore me out!!!!!!

JR   :>)