This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, July 6, 2012

Hubbards Beach to Deep cove

Yo buddies,

Well after a morning of writing and reading the skies cleared so we drove along parts of the coastal route from our location (Hubbards Beach) out to Deep Cove.  A very pretty drive with lots of little coves and boats and overall great scenery.

We stopped in Deep Cove at a restaurant called The Deck.  They do not seem to make clam CHOWDA here in NS but do make seafood and fish CHOWDA.  So I got the seafood chowda which has fish, lobster and scallops in it.  Well I have to report that it was not a cream  based thick chowder - it was no thicker than soup although the waitperson said it was a creamy base - the taste was way too mild and I did not get any scallops - soooooo this CHOWDA is not even a contender for BEST CHOWDER of 2012

Some photos of our journey:



Perhaps a painting here????



I had already posted the Swiss Air 111 Memorial which was out on Peggy's Cove the 2nd  memorial is at Bayswater.  The below diagram shows the two Memorials and the triangle created to point to the site of the crash. 



Pathway to a nice beach we hope to go to tomorrow - depending on the weather




I see another painting here!!!

The prettiest girl on the coastline!!!!


A beautiful fishing village


We moved our location in the RV Park as I was getting nervous about the 6 or so dead branches hanging over our roof.  We moved across the street and last night we were able to get one TV station - however tonight that 1 station is fading in and out - oh well!!!!

Take care my friends and I will catch up with y'all tomorrow.

JR    :>)