This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, July 31, 2012

OLD QUEBEC

Hellos Blog Buddies,

Well our first full day in Quebec and we went into the lower city.  It is sooooo nice to be back here!!!!  Took lots of photos but WiFi is so slow that I cannot post them but will as soon as we find faster WiFi.

Went into a lot of our favorite shops and of course my favorite galleries - so far about 10 of them.  I just love the style of the local Canadian painters - I may try a few in their style!!!

We had a great lunch at one of our favorite restaurants which specializes in RABBIT!!!  Yes RABBIT!!!  The first time we ever ate here I got the rabbit pie and MAN was it ever good!!!!!  Taste like chicken!!!  I did however notice that the following Easter my basket was EMPTY!!!!!!!!  So this time I got a shrimp dish!!!  Before we leave however I will get the rabbit pie once again!

Tomorrow we are going to Baie St. Paul one of our very favorite little villages about 1 hour+ east of our location.  Great scenery - shops - and of course galleries.

Have been taking lots of photos of barns - here on Ile d' Orleans there are many, many great old barns.  In prior visits here I have done paintings of many of these barns and hope to do them again.

Soooo I hope to be able to post pictures soon - just have to find a better outlet for WiFi as the one here at the campground is too slow to upload photos!

Take care my friends and remember - THESE RABBITS ARE RAISED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION JUST LIKE CHICKENS OR COWS - SO DON'T TRY AND MAKE ME FEEL GUILTY ABOUT EATING BUNNIES!!!!!

JR     :>)