This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, August 30, 2012

ARRIVED IN BATH

Yo my friends,

We took the train from London this morning and arrived in Bath.  We spent most of the afternoon with Melissa's friend and her family - we have not seen them for over 20 years!!!!

Some photos from out train trip of about 1.5 hours.






A beautiful passenger awaiting the train


We left from Paddington Station in London


Arriving in Bath 1.5 hours later




The train ride was really nice - smooth and fast!~

Later friends - WiFi is not the greatest here so we'll see how it goes!

Tomorrow we explore Bath!!!!

JR      :>)