This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, August 17, 2012

Slide out

Yo my friends,

Well - the meeting went well this morning with the slide out manufacturer - they have instilled some confidence in me and I also watched the Nexus craftspeople install a slide out and was impressed at the "new & improved" installation procedures.  Sooooo I think we are on the way to solving the slide out issues.

Tomorrow being Saturday we are going to visit the Amish community of Shipshewana.  Real nice shops to go into and some great restaurants with down home Amish cooking.  We went there in April when we picked up our RV and really loved it.  Very pretty farm land and lots of horse and buggies (Amish Style!)  The Amish people are very friendly and if you're not familiar with their chosen life style - Google it and it will make for interesting reading.

Sooooo at 1:00 they are going to remove our slide out and investigate what has gone wrong and begin the needed repairs.

Later my friends.


JR     :>)