This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, August 26, 2012

BACK TO BOSTON

Yo my friends,

Well this morning we head back to Boston and the Logan Airport Hilton - stay the night and fly over to London on Monday morning.

We had a very nice visit with Melissa's sister and her family and will say our goodbyes this morning.  We got to watch Olivia play in a tennis tournament yesterday - she did not win but played very well.

Depending on the WiFi over in jolly England, my postings may be spotty so we will just have to wait and see what I come up with for WiFi.

Take care my friends and I hope we talk over the next two weeks as well as some photos of England and our journey over here.

JR     :>)