This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, August 3, 2012

PHOTOS - PHOTOS - PHOTOS







I just love the work of local Canadian artists in the Quebec region - such looseness, drama, color and style.


You can ride this up from the Old City to the upper city or you can walk LOTS of STAIRS UP!!!


The view going up


The view from up in the upper city with St. Lawrence River in the background



Melissa and I first ate lunch here about 25 years ago on our very first trip to Old Quebec.  We sat at this very same table back then as well.  This is the restaurant that serves the "bunnies" where I had my first taste of rabbit pie and shall have one more before we depart.