This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, August 24, 2012

MOVIN' ON OUT

Yo Blog Buddies,

The Boston Skyline around 5PM


This was taken from our 9th floor room - a great view of the city!

Well-----------------
 today we are Movin' On Out to the Holiday Inn in Fitchburg MA.  which is near the area Melissa's sister and her family live.  We'll visit them today and Saturday.
Sunday we return to Boston - back to the Airport Hilton - stay Sunday night and on Monday morning fly to London.  Now that will be a LONG DAY!!!!!!  I hope I can sleep on the plane - I never seem to be able to so maybe I'll take an antihistamine!!!   Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz  :>)

Last night the Hilton provided some really nice snacks in the executive lounge so we ate dinner for free!!!!  We love free!!!  Tomorrow morning they have what is described as a really nice complimentary breakfast.  I assume it is free OR one only need to compliment them on the food.  So that is the route I will take and make sure I compliment their complimentary breakfast.  :>) 

We could see a blimp off in the distance and checked the Rex Sox schedule and sure enough they were playing last nite!

Well - time to pack up the bags again and go get that complimentary breakfast, pass out lots of compliments and head on over to get our rental car and then off to the Holiday Inn.

Later my Buddies.


JR    :>)