This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, August 10, 2012

Rain-Wind-Chill

Good morning Blog Buddies,

Well yesterday ended up being a day at home as the weather was just so-so.  We had showers off and on most the night and it looks like that will be the weather for today as well.  We are having off & on showers as well as some hefty gusts of wind and it's a tad chilly - 60 degrees.

We are starting to get a tad low on propane and this campground does not have a propane fill station - so we would have to unhook the RV, pack up the loose stuff inside and prepare her for travel as the closest propane fill station is about 30 minutes away.  Not a big deal but sort of a pain in the butt to go through the "Unhooking Process" and come back and "Re-hook up."  However staying warm is very important on a day like today.  I'll most likely hook up the electric heater and save the propane!!!  :>)

Sooooo perhaps some more painting today - some reading and some all important NAPPING!

Take care my friends and enjoy your day.


JR    :>)