This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, August 4, 2012

Good morning blog buddies

Yo my friends,

This morning I want to show you some photos of the Old City Farmers Market which which we think is one of if not the best farmers market we have ever been to.  It is right on the water front in the old city - it is all indoors and I think you could find what ever you are looking for.  From cheeses, bread, fruit, vegetables, crafts, cooked food, prepared foods you can cook, jams & jellies and on and on and on and on!!!!












And of course a splash of color - cut flowers



Today we are going out to explore a couple of the villages here on the island - more barn pictures and more research info for Melissa's travel article as well as shops and other interesting stops along the way.

Enjoy the day my friends and make the best of every moment - be good to yourself.

JR   :>)