This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, August 3, 2012

Good morning

Hellos Blog Buddies,

It's early on Friday morning, so I'm going to see if I can post a few pictures that I've been unable to post thus far.

So enough of the chit chat and down to business before too many people wake up and get onto the WiFi system!!

A few of the old barns on Ile' d' Orleans and some of the art work that I find to be exceptional


I wanted to buy this one!!!!


Wanted to buy this one also


The artist who invited me to paint with them was working on this one


Well, some of the many photos and it's only 5:30 am and already wifi is slowing down - kids must be up and down loading movies and games!!!!

I'll try to send more later

JR    :>)