This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, August 23, 2012

FREE WIFI

Yo Bog buddies,

Well, we complained to the front desk at the Logan Boston Airport Hilton - based on the price of the room we do not feel we should have to pay for WiFi access.  We are going to be staying here 2 more times on this trip to and from England and we can very easily cancel our reservations and stay at a hotel offering free WIFI!!!

They gave us a promotional code to use and we now have FREE WiFi!!!!

It pays to complain in a nice way when you feel you are being taken advantage of!!!!!

Our room has a nice view of the Boston sky line which I will post later.

Take care my friends.


JR    :>)