This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, August 9, 2012

FISHERMEN SHACKS - NOVA SCOTIA

Yo my Friends,

Well - mother nature gave us a sort of cloudy day with some wind - not the greatest of days to go sit on The Plains of Abraham so we decided to stay home.  We did 2 loads of laundry and then settled into "doing things!"

I decided to paint one of my Nova Scotia sketches.

"FISHERMEN SHACKS - NOVA SCOT IA"

This is painted on Linen paper with of course Chroma Interactive Acrylics - my weapon of choice as they are the greatest acrylic paints in the world!!!!!

It is 12 x 20 - an odd size but it can be cut down to 12 x 18


The painters in Nova Scotia are much more refined than our Quebec friends so I was not as loose with this painting.  Between you and me I like being loose sooooo much better than TIGHT!

It was fun to do but after my last piece of a very, very loose scene from Baie Ste. Paul, this painting is

YAWN - BORING!!!!!!

However I hope you enjoy it.

Later Dudes

JR  :>)