This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, August 28, 2012

AWAKE IN LONDON

Yo Blog Buddies,

Well we woke at 7am - good nights sleep in a nice soft king bed.  I'm happy to say that the sun is out and we will start our exploring of the city today.  Melissa has been here before so she will be the guide - we also plan on taking a guided bus tour as well.  Only here for 3 nights and then onto Bath.  Well it looks like a jolly good morning - we'll find some coffee and then decide which direction to head out in.

WiFi is somewhat iffy so I'll post when I can and also send along some photos.

Have a great day!

JR     :>)