This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, August 6, 2012

The start of week 2

Yo my friends,

Well we start week 2 in our beloved Old Quebec!

Last evening we had quite a wind and rain storm which I guess was good as it was quite hot and muggy so now the air is crisp and cool!!!!  Wind and rain is quite an experience in an RV!!!!!  I never realized that wind could ROCK the RV!!!  We weigh in at about 14,200 pounds which believe me can get ROCKED in brisk winds - even while parked!!!!!!  We were ROCKING & ROLLING during our little storm last evening!!!

The sun is out this morning and we are going back into the Lower Old City - do some more roaming about - into stores and churches and perhapss up into the Upper City and roam about up there.  Both the upper and lower cities have their ROAMING ABOUT places - the lower city is a lot more quaint with cobble stone streets and stone constructed shops dating back in time.  The upper city is more modern and has taller buildings, big hotels but yet a charm of its own. 

The Plains of Abraham are in the upper city - the Citadel, the Art Museum, Parliament, restaurants, shops and many, many other attractions.  One can easily spend 4 - 5 walking days in each the lower and upper cities.

One thing both cities have in common are HILLS!!!!!  YES many-many hills to climb up - it can be an exhausting journey of walking, but both cities are what we call "Walking Cities" so we just take our time and if needed rest along the way.  When I say hills, I'm talking about STEEP inclines - VERY STEEP!!!! 

So my friends off on another journey today to begin week 2 of our three week stay!

Later Dudes,


JR    :>)