This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, August 7, 2012

OUR QUEBEC PART 2

Yo my friends,

This is part two of our journey into Old Quebec city on Tuesday.  As I mentioned, so much to see at every corner.

Sidewalk cafes'


We ate lunch at one of our favorite places



This is a burger with caramelized onions and Swiss cheese



La Basilica-Catherdral Notre-Dame de Quebec - right in the heart of the lower city



Horse and buggy rides



About 25 years ago when Melissa first came to Quebec, this is the first restaurant we ate in - right in the Old  Lower City



Entertainment



People ask why there are ladders going up the roofs??????  They are there so roof shoveler can shovel the snow off the roofs all winter long.  Lots of snow falls in this region and it gets very heavy on the roofs.
We have seen this being done and it is amazing to watch!!!



Hope you enjoyed Part 2 of our journey back into the Lower Old City of Quebec.

Later my friends.


JR     :>)