This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, August 5, 2012

Did a quick sketch and will play around with the Quebec Canadian style of painting which should be fun.

I've done several of these in the past in a style that resembles the Canadian painter - however they have not been loose enough so I will play around with the looseness and the bright "French" colors.  Sooooo YES - I will copy their style and introduce the JR element of my style of paint application.  This will most likely be a winter scene.

Once I start this, I will keep you posted on my approach to this wonderful style the Quebec Canadian painters have.

Now I just have to sit my LAZY "vacationing butt" down and DO IT!!!!!!