This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, August 26, 2012

BACK IN BOSTON

Yo my friends,

Well we are back in Boston at the Hilton at Logan Airport.  I'm writing tonight as we need to arise at 4:15 tomorrow morning and catch the 5:15am shuttle over to the airport. As you can see, we have an early flight to England!!!!  Yawn-yawn-yawn :>( 

We have the same wonderful view of the Boston skyline as this past Thursday but on the 7th floor instead of the 9th.

Some flights have WiFi so if ours does I will drop you a post from 35,000 feet or so!!  :>)

We arrive in London at 7:30 PM after about a 6 hour flight - so it will be a long day even with the multi-hour time difference of 5 hours I think.

So until next post - take care and enjoy the day.


JR      :>)