This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, August 28, 2012

LONDON DAY 1

Hello my friends,

Well today was day 1 in London.  We had a great day - took a tour bus that you can get off and on all day long and see the sites.

We went to:

Tower of London
Westminster Abbey
 A Great coffee shop named Cafe' de Pierre

Some photos of above said such:


Neighborhood our hotel is in





I love these phone booths


Double decker buses which we took our tour on


This fellow followed us from Nova Scotia :>)


Scenes along the bus route




The tower of London buildings


Our tour guide at the Tower of London






Melissa's new boy friend  :>)


Yes - we toured the Crown jewels





Outside the Tower of London I found this great ice cream stand - more like custard - it was really - really GOOD!!!!


Big Ben


Of course some splashes of color!!!  :>)


Westminster Abbey - Prince William and Kate where married here



The cafe we found near our hotel - it was across the street from The RITZ






Some nice French pastry!!!!  :>)



Our Hotel



Another splash of color - of course!!!


Our neighborhood



Time for a nap in a nice comfortable king bed - our feets are tired!!!!



Well although they are forecasting rain tomorrow we hope to get out and do some more investigating.  Tomorrow night will be our last night here as we move to Bath on Thursday via a train.

Hope you enjoyed the photos and I will try and post more tomorrow as we hope to go to Buckingham Palace and a few other places.

Later ----------------------------  


JR     :>)