This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, August 23, 2012

BOSTON

Yo my friends,

Well we have arrive in Boston - staying the the airport Hilton tonight.  Can you believe they do not offer free WiFi!!!!!  I'm using the computer in the executive lounge which is connected to WiFi and one can access the Internet.  But alas - no free WiFi in our room. 
Tomorrow we rent a car and head out of Boston to another much cheaper Hotel out of town.  We'll visit Melissa's sister and family while here as they live close to Boston.  Do some laundry and on Monday fly to London!

Have a good Friday and a good weekend.  If the next hotel we go to has WiFi - I'll post a blog.

Late my friends,

JR      :>)