This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, August 27, 2012

IN LONDON!!!

Yo my friends,

Well we arrive in London around 7:30 London time - 2:30 Boston time.  It was a nice flight on a very large aircraft!!!!  12 flight attendants in total - YIKES!!!!!!  We were cruising at 40,000 feet - about 650 MPH in a Boeing 777.

Got to our hotel about 4:00 - The Chesterfield Mayfair - very posh!!!!  Will send photos perhaps tomorrow.  We had a nice light dinner in the bar here and now we'll get moved in and down for  good nights sleep!!!

Later dudes.


JR       :>)