This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, August 20, 2012

NOTRE DAME

Good morning blog buddies,

Well, yesterday we went over to the Notre Dame campus and walked around.  It was "move in" day so lots of suitcases and parents with their kids.

The campus is absolutely beautiful - outstanding in both b beauty and charm.

Following are photos of our visit.

First things first - had to have a mocha and a treat (blueberry scone) before we walked all over the campus!
Ya I know, I need to diet ---- I'm going to start tomorrow!  :>)



I'm sure their view of campus life will have changed come Mid-Term Exams!















Football stadium






Of course some splashes of color





Lots of ribbons tied on this tree.



Hope you enjoyed our tour of the campus and all its beauty.

Today (Monday) we go over to the Nexus plant as they will be working on some of the warranty fixes for us.  We'll stay a bit in case there are any questions.
Tomorrow they start what we hope will be the finish of the repairs to the slide out - they had to wait for some parts to arrive.

We need to go do a laundry to get ready for our departure on Thursday.
We also need to mail back our GPS as this one has stopped working as well!!!!!!  It's not a cheap GPS - $350 but this is the 2nd one to stop working.  They will send us another one and if this one craps out we will insist on our money being returned.

Well - my friends - have a great day and a fantastic beginning of the week - enjoy life - smile inwardly and outwardly - it will brighten your day and the day of others.

JR    :>)