This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, August 18, 2012

SHIPSHEWANA INDIANA -

Yo my friends,

Well, we went to Shipshewana today - walked around - check out the stores and had a great lunch at a very nice Amish restaurant.

The town itself is a very small downtown area consisting of a couple of streets with some nice gift type stores and some restaurants

Amy Grant is in concert on 9/19.  We return to pick up our RV and if we stay long enough we will try and get tickets to her show.

Some of the local scenes of color of course, and Amish wagons.  Wagons and bicycles are pretty much the mode of transportation for the Amish.  A lot of the farm plowing is done with horses - very few motorized pieces of equipment are used - if any!













Taking a break!!


Beautiful country side - mostly farms.

Later my friends.


JR     :>)