This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, August 18, 2012

CHERRY PIE & COFFEE

Yo,

We saw a lot of Tim Horton's in Canada and I always wanted to stop at one as they look kind of nice.  A small restaurant/not quite so fast food chain.  Well, I finally got to stop at one on our way out of Canada to Indiana.

They have very good coffee and other food items


I love cherry pie so I got a slice today for lunch in Shipshewana - with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!


I've got to start a diet again - I need to lose about 5 - 8 pounds!!!!  :>(

JR