This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, August 16, 2012

NEW LEVELER SYSTEM

Yo my friends,

Well we now have a new leveler system installed.  It was done at Big Foot's factory in White Pigeon Michigan - a small little town about 15 miles from Elkhart Indiana.  All seems to be working fine - but we will be putting them up and down 4 or 5 times a day over the next 5 days!!!!

Tomorrow morning we meet with a representative from the manufacturer of the slide out.  The slide out has been a big problem for several, several weeks now and we cannot put it out at all.  It is 10 feet long by 2 feet deep, so we have been missing 20 sq ft for what seems like forever.  In an RV, 20 sq ft is a lot of space to give up!!!!  So we shall see how that meeting goes and what they plan to do in order to get it working properly.  This is a big issue for me and I'm trying to keep an open mind regarding "repair or replace."     

In the meantime Nexus is working on their list of adjustments/fixes, none of which are big items but yet need to be corrected.  

So my friends things are moving along and I'm sure all will turn out to our satisfaction.  We have 110 % confidence in Nexus and their desire to provide customer satisfaction.

Take care and remember as my artist friend Dale says 

"Work the day and let the day work you."


JR     :>)