This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Road Beckons

Yo my friends,

As I'm sure some of you know and remember we have been having a problem with our slide out.  Well, the manufacturer of our RV sent us to 3 different repair shops during the past almost 3 months and none of them did very much to help the problem.  So we and our manufacturer decided that we would travel back to Elkhart Indiana (at their expense) and have them perform the necessary repairs.

We had this scheduled for mid September - after our return from 2 weeks in England.  However we started thinking and feel it would be better to travel out to Elkhart before we leave for England thereby allowing our manufacturer to work on the RV while we are in England!!!! 
Soooooooo that said and I just said it - we are leaving our beloved Quebec tomorrow morning :>( 
(weather permitting ) we need to be in Elkhart on Wednesday - it's a 1,000 mile trip so we hope the weather is with us.  This is not a pleasure trip, it will be drive-sleep-drive-sleep-drive sleep, 

We have had two wonderful weeks in Quebec and had another week to go but our revised plan for getting the slide out fixed is a better plan for us.  We would love to stay another week here in our beloved city but it is just not meant to be.  We have already made a commitment to return to Quebec in 2015 when Melissa will  be somewhere around 60 and I will be somewhere around 75!!!!

Sooooo depending on where we stop and what we have for WiFi, you may or may not hear from me for a few days - Time Will Tell!!!!!

I'll be back!!!!


JR    :>)