This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, August 5, 2012

BAIE SAINTE PAUL

Yo blog buddies,

Well, this afternoon after church I played around with that sketch I did and started working on my Canadian Style!!!!!

OK - first thing I do is throw on some grey paint so the white of the canvas does not blind me!!!


Next I throw in a winter sky



Then I throw in some color


Throw in some mountains in the background



BUDDA - BING - BUDDA BOOM WE ARE DONE!



I'm going to work on this style and loosen it up somewhat - perhaps a lot.  I'm happy with the outcome of this so I shall work on some more of these as well as the sketches I did in Nova Scotia.

Later my friends,


JR    :>)