This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, August 11, 2012

RAIN - WIND - CHILL No. 2

Good morning my friends,
Well more rain last night and that seems to be the marching orders for today as well.  The rain has slowed down this morning but the wind is still howling a bit.  We have been very fortunate with the weather since we stated this journey with about only 4 or 5 days of rainy/showers.  We are 4 months into this journey so we have no complaints with the weather.

Autumn comes early to Canada it seems as we notice a lot of trees are starting to drop their leaves already!

I tried to work on a painting yesterday but it was sooooo grey and overcast that there was just not enough good light to work with.  We have plenty of overhead lights in the RV, but although enough for every day activities - it just does not cut it for painting on such grey dismal days.  So I read a book on my Kindle instead!

I'm going to have to find an overhead light that I can hook onto my easel that will give enough light but not too much as too much light can be just as bad as not enough.

There is an exhibit in Old Quebec that we want to go see so if the rain is not too much, we may venture out to take that in.  The parking is right at the exhibit so an umbrella will keep us dry for that short walk. 

Well my friends take life easy and enjoy yourself and those around you - smile at someone today and say YO it will make you and them happy and make the trip today pleasant for yourself!

JR     :>)