This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, August 7, 2012

TUESDAY - BACK INTO THE CITY

Yo my friends,

OUR QUEBEC - PART 1

Well, yesterday we went back to the city and spent a good 6 hours walking around the lower city once again.  We tried to remember how many times we have been to Old Quebec City and our best memory is about 7 times.  Now that said, and I just said it, it has not really changed very much at all!  Still we find the lower city to be an adventure.  Pretty much every corner you go around, every side street you venture down and every alley way to investigate there is something to see - something to do.

The farmers market




Our favorite coffee shop and a selection of treats





A shady street with loads of shops and galleries



One of our many favorite streets



Entertainment




Artful flowers



And of course a splash of color with real flowers






Such a grand place to be!!!

Today we are going up into the upper city and I expect we'll spend the best part of 6 hours there as well and most likely go back for more another day.

I'll post PART 2 later so you can see more of "OUR PARIS."

JR     :>)