This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, August 8, 2012

QUEBECOIS STYLE BAIE STE. PAUL No. II

Yo my freinds,

I did this painting this morning as another venture into the loose style of the Quebec painters.

It is 11 x 14 on canvas panel - done alla prima (one sitting) and I have to say I'm loving this avenue I've taken!!!  Onward and forward  WOO-HOO - CHARGE!!!!!!!!


I used the same method as the previous one - blocking things in with a dark grey and then throwing on the paint with wild abandonment - I LOVE TO DO THAT!!!!!

Hope you enjoy this one.

JR    :>)