This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, August 5, 2012

SUNDAY EH!

GOOD MORNING BLOG BUDDIES,

Well today is Sunday and later this morning we are going to the 11am service at the church in the village of Ste. Jean - our favorite little village here on Ile d' Orleans.   It will be in French and we won't understand a word however that said we will still get credit for attendance!  :>)

The church of course is very old and is very ornate (French) inside and is just absolutely beautiful.

Yesterday we toured around several of the villages on the Island and got some more photos of barns and Melissa gathered info and photos for her travel writings.





Mr. Ed lives on Ile' d' Orleans  :>)






This is part of the ski slopes of Mont Ste. Anne - facing the Ste. Lawrence River






Of course a splash of color



Boston Daisies - a true sign summer is winding down!


Cone flowers - another sign of summer ending



What a great place to end the daliy journey!!!  :>)



Well - I hope you enjoyed the photos of our journey yesterday,

Ile d' Orleans is such a beautiful spot - so many beautiful sites at every glance!

Later my friends.

JR      :>)