This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, August 6, 2012

Dick's Last Resort Review: Edmunston, New Brunswick Provincial Park - Jardins de la Republique



Thanks to our new found RV BUDDIES Steve & Debbie, at their suggestion we stayed at :

Parc Provincial de la Republique in Edmunston New Brunswick Canada.


  This is a great place to stay!!!!

They only have 15amp electrical service which means you need to watch your electrical use and not have too many items running.  They do not have water hookups but do have fresh water which you can use to fill the fresh water tank in our RV.  They do not have sewer hookup but do have a dumping station.

The Parc is very well maintained and they have a good deal of amenities - swimming pool, horseshoes, entertainment, a canteen, tennis, boat ramp, hiking trails.

The sites are nice an long (pull through) and there is a lot of space between sites 

The fee per night for non residents of Canada is $28 - which is a great price and well worth the price.

I would highly suggest this Parc to anyone, a very nice place to stay!!

Dreamcatcher all set in her site







My favorite author taking a break



JR   :>)