This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Off to the airport in the morning

Yo Blog Buddies,

Well, not much took place today with the repair of our slide out.  They will start work on it this Saturday and complete it while we are in England.  A car will pick us up early tomorrow (Thursday) morning and take us to O'Hara airport in Chicago (2 hour drive) and we'll fly non-stop to Boston - about a 2 hour flight.

I'm not sure what our WiFi connection will be like "across the pond" but if we can get it I will post photos.

We'll be in the Boston area Friday - Sunday and leave for England on Monday.

So I will post if I can and in the mean time enjoy life and take things easy.

JR     :>)