This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Another day in Elkhart

Yo Blog Buddies,

Well - more things to be done on the RV today and we need to get our laundry DONE!!!!!!
We will also go buy a new GPS and a small computer printer.

We spoke to Magellan regarding returning our GPS and getting a refund - the response was
"That's not going to happen!!!!"  Their customer service location is in MANILLA!!!  I personally will never deal with this company again.

So we went back to Camping World where we bought the GPS and explained that it does not work properly and neither have the THREE replacements that Magellan has set to us.  We informed them of the  answer we got from Magellan regarding our request for our money back - which of course SHOCKED them!!!  Camping World is going to have us return the GPS to them and they will refund our money to us.

NOW THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!

Later my friends.


JR    :>)