This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, September 1, 2012

Bath day 2

Yo my friends,

We had a beautiful day today -

Went to Stonehenge with Melissa's friends and their 3 children.  We also went to a public garden and it was just beautiful!

Some photos from our journey today.




Melissa's friend Deirdre with 2 of her children Orla and Lorcan




My DW Melissa


JR - (ME)


Ronan - the youngest child


Nigel the Daddy


Lorcan


Deirdre


Orla


Ronan




The owl tree in the public park




And of course a splash of color





Tomorrow morning we board a train and head out to Liverpool!

Will try to post once we get settled and if we have WiFi.
8 more days left to our trip and it has just been such a wonderful trip -


JR   :>)