This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, September 17, 2012

LEVELER EXTRACTION

Yo my friends,

Well the leveler system has been extracted from our RV and we are happy!!!!!!  We've had the RV for almost 6 months now and have not been able to use them for the past 3 - 4 months - so good riddance I say!!!!!

Here at the Elkhart Campground they are having a rally of some antique motorhomes.  They are GMC Motor Cars made between 1973 and 1978 - some have been restored to original and other have been maintained very well.  I would guess there are at least 20 or so on the grounds now and perhaps more to arrive.  So here are some photos:






 A splash of color of course!!!!


Dreamcatcher standing tall and proud across the street from the antique RVs


Well the rain has held off but it sure looks like it will roll in tonight! 

Later my friends

JR      :>)