This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, September 15, 2012

Good Morning my friends

Yo - well woke up this morning to a very chilly 48 degrees - holy crap that is freezing!!!  I'm not a fan of the cold weather so our plans to reach Punta Gorda Florida on November 1 looks real good as this point!

The outlook for the high is forecast to be 75 degrees - so a lovely day ahead.

We had to buy a new computer printer so we picked up a Epson which is a brand that we have used for many years with great success.  Our previous printer was just too bog to bring with us in the RV.  This one was not an expensive one - $149 at Best Buy.  It is wireless which will be good as cables can get in the way in an RV!!!  Soooo I shall spend some time today setting that up and testing it out.  We also got a new GPS  - Melissa being the navigator on this journey - she will set the GPS up.  I'd like to try and do a painting or two over this weekend and I think Melissa may do some writing.
Sooooo all in all it looks like a nice day ahead with some chores to do and some fun to have.

Have a great weekend my friends and enjoy one another.

JR   :>)