This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, September 26, 2012

BOUTILIERS COVE NOVA SCOTIA

Well - the weather man says RAIN - RAIN - RAIN so I say PAINT - PAINT - PAINT!!!  :>)  

This is BOUTILIERS COVE in Nova Scotia.  3 fishing shacks were just sitting out there in the water and they caught my eye.  I did this one this afternoon, very quickly wet into wet alla prima which is the style I like to work in.  It is somewhat loose but not as loose as I would like.

11 x 14 on heavy linen paper - using Chroma Interactive Acrylics



OK - now I rest!


JR    :>)