This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, September 7, 2012

Our neighborhood in Beaumaris Wales

Yo Blog Buddies,

A few shots of our neighborhood which is about 3 blocks from the center of Beaumaris.

Our B&B is in the building to the left of the pink building 


Inside the restaurant Sailor's Return which we ate in on Wednesday night


As you can see, this place has been around a long time!


My fish & chips - blurry - but you get the idea.  This was the best fish and chips I had in all of England!!!!


Melissa's lamb dinner



Well, the sun is out and today is our last day in this lovely corner of the earth.  So downstairs to a lovely breakfast and then a bit of packing and then off to town to check things out once again.

Take care my friends and it's off to London for us tomorrow!

JR     :>)