This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, September 16, 2012

Such a beautiful day

Yo my friends,

Well, it is such a beautiful day here today - blue skies and nice warm temperatures!!!
This Make - A - ME - HAPPY!!!!    :>)

Got the house cleaning done this morning and then played around with a painting.  This is a scene from Peggy's Cove in Nova Scotia.  There is an old abandoned "left to decay" house with a tool shed up on a bluff over looking the ocean.  It is a million dollar view of the open sea and there is sits ALONE!!!!!!  SHAME-SHAME!!!!

I decided not to make it look as abandoned as it does in real life as the view is so great that I just could not "crude up" the buildings!!!!

Detail
11 x 14 
on Linen Paper 


House and tool shed


Hope to finish this come mid week as having not painted for quite some time, my hands start cramping so I had to stop for today.  You think getting old is easy???

WELL IT'S NOT  :>(

The painting is not as loose as I would like but this also happens when getting back into the flow after stopping for a while.  What I need to do is a big painting - say 18 x 24 and I also need to get back into the Canadian style that I did a short time ago.

It will all work out - just a matter of time - I'm hoping once we get to Florida I can paint more - that's assuming we are not at the beach every day!!!!!  :>) 

I've got to get back into the "everyday life routine" once again where I paint at least 3 - 4 days a week - time will tell.

Later my friends - time for lunch - a ham and cheese sandwich!!!!  YUM-YUM-YUM.


JR      :>)