This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, September 2, 2012

LIVERPOOL

Yo my friends,

Well, we arrived in Liverpool mid afternoon today (Sunday.)  We will be here until Tuesday at which time we depart to Beaumaris.

Tomorrow mid morning we meet with the Blue Coat School folks and get a tour of the school.  This is a boarding school that Melissa's Mom went to and when the 2nd world war heated up, all the children were evacuated to the English country side for safety.  Melissa's Mom was sent to Beaumaris.  This Tuesday is the 73rd anniversary of that evacuation and we and folks from the school will "evacuate" Liverpool as did Melissa's Mom on September 4th, 1939 and travel to Beaumaris.

We will stay in Beaumaris for a couple of days and then travel by train back to London and fly back to Boston next Sunday.

Later dudes,


JR    :>)